Monday, October 8, 2012

Zarbee's all-natural children's cough syrup Review


One of the things that I found frustrating with young toddlers is that if they caught a cold , there was pretty much nothing over the counter that you can give to them. You will have to take them to the doctor and get a prescription. My Luvbug caught a terrible summer cold and this outspoken mama had enough. I didn't feel like taking him to the pediatrician office and get exposed to more germs, I wanted to go to the pharmacy and just pick up something over the counter and be done with it. Then one of my mommy friends told me about this all natural cough syrup that is safe for babies 12 months and older. I was like really??? I have never heard of this product before and I wanted to try it. So off to Walgreens to grab a bottle. This cough syrup is made from several dark honeys. After 24 hours of taking one teaspoon every four hours I noticed a big difference. My little one wasn't drowsy , he could go about his day playing with his toys and his cough was almost gone. He had absolutely no side effects at all from this. It was such a relief not hear my Luvbug coughing in his sleep. This product will now be a necessity in my medicine cabinet especially with cold and flue season coming up. I will be buying all their products from now on.



*Disclaimer* this review is my own personal opinion , I was not paid by the company to review this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page