Friday, October 19, 2012

A Healthy Coffee????? Could It Be True?!?!

I am a coffee lover, and I would drink like 3-4 cups of coffee a day sometimes even more; however I would always get jittery and then a crash and burn feeling would happen. A friend of mines James Roach II gave me some samples of this new coffee that he was selling; Organo Gold. I tried some the next morning and over the next week and to my surprise I only needed ONE CUP a day, I never got jittery, and it doesn't keep me awake, even if I have a second cup at night. I've been drinking this brand for about 2 months now, and believe that Organo Gold coffee is different from a lot of the 'healthy' coffee brands and 'regular' brands out there. "OG" as I like to call it, is 100% Arabica [low acidity] and has only 9mg of caffeine per cup, as opposed to the 134mg in 'regular' coffee. At first I was worried that I'd get headaches and / or some other type of 'withdrawal' symptoms from the decreased amount of caffeine, but the Ganoderma in this coffee, more than compensates for that. It naturally invigorates a body, and overall, one should feel very calm. One thing that I notice about this coffee was the taste, it was very good and smooth. And after drinking just one cup, my energy and stamina levels were very noticeable and I never once experience that crash and burn feeling. Some of my friends who also drinks this particular brand of coffee have lost weight and most experience detoxification within one week. If you have health issues or ailments, you may want to search-engine 'ganoderma (comma) 'any disease' you can think of, to find out more. You will find many brands of 'healthy coffee' out there-in my opinion this one tastes really good. But I highly recommend you taste the product and see what it can do for YOU. Every 'body' is different. I'm just one person, but for me, this brand has positively affected my: blood pressure, sugar cravings, mood, flexibility, migraines/headaches, skin, allergies [prone to sinus allergies]. I am happy to report that I have NEVER encountered: jitters, crash, burning stomach, nor nausea with this coffee (as was the case with my previous habit of 3 to 4 cups a day of 'regular' coffee). If black is not your style, there is a creamer & sugared "Latte", a dark chocolate added "Mocha" and [perfect for ADD sufferers and all children] "Hot Chocolate". If you thought green tea couldn't get any healthier, check out the nutrition information on the "Green Tea" (one tea bag makes up to 5 cups). As you can tell, I REALLY love this brand. To find out more about this amazing product or order some for yourself, go to :

http://www.jamesroach.organogold.com/


*disclaimer* I am not a paid spokesperson for this product, this review is entirely my own personal experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page