Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Munchkin Baby Food Grinder



We were going on vacation to the beach and I needed a way to make fresh babyfood for my , that would be quick and simple and wouldn't require me bringing our heavy duty baby food processor. So I came across this product while shopping in target and thought , why not give it a try. This baby grinder is portable and very easy to use . You place the food in the grinder such as carrots and you turn the top knob around a few times and the food is grinded down to safe pieces for the baby to swallow. The whole process is quick. it also doesn't require any batteries or electricity. The grinder is small and convenient so I can take it with me wherever we go. I have used it at the mall, the park, the beach, pretty much everywhere we went while on vacation. Another plus about this product is that it is easy to wash. The grinder is made of plastic so you can wash it by hand or in the dishwasher on the top shelve. I just take the top part off and rinse both parts quickly it under the faucet with a little soap. The grinder comes out looking like new. This item will be coming with us in the diaper bag for when we eat out at restaurants or have dinner with friends at their houses since its just that portable.


*Disclaimer* this is my own personal review and I was not paid by the company to give it

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page