Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Chuck E Chees's Pet Peeve




First of all I really enjoyed the fact that my toddler had such a good experience on his first trip to the greatest pizza joint for kids! He ran around played games and even rode rides. His favorites where the cars and the horse. Although he only won like 94 tickets which was enough to get him some really funky neon green sunglasses that he adores we had a great time. Might have to make this a monthly trip. Only next time we won't go on the weekend but during a week day or week night when it isn't so crowded. Now take it , my toddler doesn't under stand the concept of playing all of the games, I pretty much just put a token in it and let him push the buttons , who cared if he got tickets or not , at his age he was just having a great time. Oh his favorite part was the Sky tubes to which he climbed over and over again backwards through the slide. I thought he would be scared but he just laugh and laugh.

Now what I didn't like about our experience. Some parents just let their kids run wild. True there motto is: Chuck E Cheese's a place where a kid can be a kid. But come on parents you still have to watch your rug-rats. I was at this one game with my toddler just letting him push the buttons not carrying if we won tickets or not and this little girl about 8 or 9 approaches us and takes over. She moves my son's hand out the way and starts playing the game. I had to stop her telling her first of all he's playing it and we aren't trying to win to go play the game next to us. But she wouldn't leave us along. So when the game ended we moved over to another one and then another kid shows up and takes over this game from my child while I am standing there. I am thinking really???? Where in the heck or these children parents and why are they letting them roam around without any tokens? This went on for the longest. And I just couldn't figure it out. I wasn't there to supply everyone's child with tokens , I made sure my child had a great time but I didn't know where all these other kids we're coming from or where there parents were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page