Sunday, November 16, 2014

Our Scout Elf has returned !!!

It's that time a year again, last year during my break from blogging, I decided to embrace the tradition of having an elf on the shelf. Personally I think I enjoyed the elf more then the kids. This year I will be doing different things with our elf that will require a lot more christma Magic on the kids part.

For instance, this has now appeared in the kitchen.......


Our very own elf door, this way Our elf can travel back and forth to the North Pole with no problems. The rules are the same for the door as for the elf. The kiddos know that they cannot touch the door because only our scout elf have the powers to open and close it. 



Our elf made his grand appearance with a North Pole Breakfast. I believe this year I will have our elf leave a few dollar store treats here and there for the kids. It was a delight watching them wake up every morning looking for the elf, sometimes our elf would change position while they napped. This is one christmas tradition that I am happy to embrace and look forward to doing every single year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page