Monday, November 24, 2014

NorthPole Fun at Walmart

We have hit the christmas jack pot !!!! Time to bring some more Christmas Magic to our household.



I am about to go crazy in our local Walmart!!! All the goodies from the Hallmark Movie; NorthPole (see blog post) is here in one location!  I am suppose to be shopping for Thanksgiving dinner but I made a detour. So much stuff to choose from, trying not to buy it all.  Right now I am a kid in a candy store with a pocket full of cash. 



I will most certainly be purchasing the Find Me Santa snowflake. Remember in the movie, santa gave Kevin this exact same snowflake and told him to out this in his window and he will find him on Christmas Eve. The packaging says it comes comes with an extra sticker so you can personalize it with your name; I am going to put our last name on ours. 




The magic snowball is another must have from the movie. It even glows green like the northern lights. I have always thought of ways to incorporate it into our family traditions this year. We will throw the snowball at each other and the person who catches it will have to share a happy memory of christmas. Remember what Clementine said in the movie, you can't help but laugh when hit with a magic snowball.  




We don't get that much snow here in Mississippi but this avalauncher seems like such a nice toy to take outside on a warm winter day. 



This is what my cart looks like now and let me remind you I came to Walmart solely for buying things needed for Thanksgiving dinner. Maybe I should Go to Christmas AA cause I believe I do have a true addiction to buying Christmas decor LOL . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page