Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Goodbye Iron



*Disclosure- I received the product courtesy of the sponsor for the purpose of this review. No monetary compensation was provided. All opinions are genuine, based on my experience with the product



So last week I received this product in the mail, from the company wanting me to try it and write my review on the blog.





Now I am a very skeptical person, how was the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus; suppose to make my ironing or lack there of a piece of cake. In my household, clothes go straight from the washer to the dryer, and then they sit in the basket for days until someone folds them and put them away. So imagine the wrinkles and creases we have in our clothes and how long it takes me to iron those wrinkles and creases out. So I said for one week I will only use this product and put my iron away. Let me say, that not only did this Wonder Bottle (that's what should be written on the bottle because of all the different uses besides getting out wrinkles) got out my wrinkles in no time flat. 

This is one of my son's favorite shirt, featured in the photo below. Notice the picture on the top is how the shirt looked before I used TheDowny Wrinkle Releaser Plus and the picture on the bottom shows how the shirt looked after spraying it with the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus.  Another added bonus for me was that the solution didn't damage the designs on the shirt. We have a lot of character shirts that have to be ironed inside out, but not anymore, just spray and smooth and wrinkles and creases are gone and the design isn't damaged. 






Using this product was a simple as 1....2.....3......

--Spray the garment with a the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus.  Focus on area that are extra wrinkled.
--Tug and smooth the garment to help get the wrinkles out.
--Let the garment dry
--Perfect and ready to wear every time!

The solutions works by coating fabric fibers with silicone that allows them to relax and slide apart instead of being frozen in a crease. The new and improved trigger design on the bottle delivers broader coverage to reduce drying time. 


Why do I call the Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus : The Wonder Bottle? Well,  Not only did I use it to get the wrinkles out of our clothes, but it was also great for removing the wrinkles out of my draperies, bed linens and table tablecloths. It can also be used for freshening up furniture, an odor eliminator, and static remover,  also this past Sunday after my week of no ironing was up; I noticed it worked great as an ironing aid as well. I would normally used just plain water but this was better, and didn't leave that white starchy residue. I took down the boxes of Christmas decorations and so far The Wonder Bottle, has removed the wrinkles from the Christmas tree skirt, ribbons, cloth napkins, tablecloth, and place mats.  I am in love with this product and its 101 uses I have found around my home, I can't believe I haven't been using this all this time.


Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus Is currently available for purchase at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and many grocery, drug, and mass retailers nationwide. You can choose from 3 different sizes:  1-liter bottles are $6.99, 500 mL bottles are $4.19, and it is also available in a travel-friendly 3-ounce size for $1.99.  The travel size is perfect for diaper bags.







To make sure you stay up to date with the latest promotions, coupons , and deals make sure you visit the company's website , Facebook and Twitter.





****GIVEAWAY TIME****

As an added Bonus the Company is letting me give away a Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus prize pack, to one lucky reader that will include:  3 travel size spray bottles and one T-shirt, coupons and samples.

TO ENTER: send me a photo of your most wrinkle shirt or clothes and the photo with the most wrinkles get the prize pack! SO GOOD LUCK!!!! Send all emails to : outspokenmotherhood@gmail.com . I will announce the winner on November 17, 2014








No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page