Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's Snot Season


Tis the season I dread, it's snot season. That means I will have to chase the kiddos around with a tissue while they scream bloody murder as I hold them down to clean their crusty snot filled noses. That was before I discovered:




Let me tell you these have been a staple in our house ever since, and now that the weather has started to get cooler, I went straight to our local Target and stocked up.



There is no way we are entering snot season without a full supply of boogie wipes. With these, there are no more tears, or chases around the room when it comes to getting the kiddos noses clean.  I keep these all over the house, in the car, my purse and the kids bags.

Make sure you check out Boogie Wipes on Social Media to stay up to date with all the latest, promotions, and coupons:


In addition, make sure you visit the Boogie Wipes website at www.boogiewipes.com and also join our Boogie Bunch here - http://www.boogiewipes.com/coupon/

While on the website make sure you have your little ones Take The Pledge! Take the pledge to save your sleeve at www.boogiewipes.com.  Boogie Wipes will be giving away 1000 pledge kits each month!  Each kit contains fun Boogie Wipes swag and a backpack badge!



And Moms, make sure you enter the:  Motherhood’s Snot Easy Contest: Being a mom’s ‘snot easy, but we love it anyway!  And Boogie Wipes, want to reward mom’s for taking on all of those ‘snot so fun moments.  Find out more and enter the contest here: http://www.boogiewipes.com/motherhood-contest/




****GIVEAWAY TIME****

One Lucky Reader of my blog  will win a Boogie Wipes Prize Pack consisting of 
(1) 3 oz can of Boogie Mist and (2) packs of 10-count wipes (fresh and grape). 

To enter : 
-- send me a photo of your little one's face after you try to wipe their little noses with regular tissues. Send all photos to outspokenmotherhood@gmail.com . I will pick the winner on November 17, 2014. The saddest face will win the prize pack. GOOD LUCK!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page