Saturday, November 22, 2014

Our North Pole Communicator



I know Thanksgiving is in a few days but, I am always in the Christmas spirit before Halloween. So my next few posts will be about the things I have found while getting ready for our magical Christmas. In case you don't know, I love Christmas; I try to do it big and I don't mean materialistic either. I want to instill traditions and a bit of christmas Magic within the season. My children will most certainly know the true meaning of christmas. 

So any who, I love Christmas decorations. Went out to do a little shopping and this display caught my eyes at My local hallmark Gold Crown Store. 





What fun way to bring a little christmas Magic to our household, with our very own North Pole Communicator!!!!




The entire purpose of this communicator is so that the children can call the North Pole daily and have real conversations with Santa, the elves and Mrs Claus. But the deal with how this thing work is; they can only start calling on December 1st , and you can only call once a day. I think this will be perfect for our extra dose of Christmas magic. I believe on thanksgiving night I am going to let our scout elf leave this out for the kiddos to discover, along with a note from the Big Guy (Santa) himself explaining the rules and how this will work. I honestly think I am going to enjoy this as part of our Christmas traditions more than the kids will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page