Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Kid A Bully?


So we are at the indoor play area for toddlers / preschoolers in our local mall and my Luv bug is playing with his little toy lightening McQueen car and his build a bear dog right at my feet, just as happy as he could be in his own little world. My lady bug was busy playing in the playhouse with her build a bear. It was relaxing not that much traffic in the area , for it was still early in the morning and we had just came by from stopping in build a bear first. I was sitting on the bench sipping my sweet tea from chick fila watching them have fun. Another little girl and her mom came in the play area And she and my ladybug played and played then they left and once again it was just us in the play area. I would say after about 10 minutes another mom came in with her two boys. We smiled at each other and watch our kids play. Then I heard a stop it you can't touch, I look at see this lady son, putting his hands in my daughters face telling her she couldn't touch the huge toy piano on the wall. My ladybug just moved away from him and went to playing in another part. Then I hear give it back and I notice that the other child has taken her bear and is running with it and his mom intervene saying give it back to her and the kid is telling the mom no and she is looking at him saying okay I need you to make the right choice and the kid is steadily saying no. So after we get the bear back my lady bug brings it over to me and I tell her to let's just put the bear in his little cardboard house that they give you from build a bear. My luvbug is still in his own little world playing with his toy car and dog at my feet. So I try to encourage my ladybug to continue playing just far away from those boys as possible. But everywhere she went they went and then they blocked her from getting inside the little playhouse so she came and sat by me and asked for a snack , I gave her some Cheetos and a juice box. ladybug was now happy and luvbug was still in his own little world just playing away. Then one of the little boys came in front of luvbug and just snatch the toy car that he was playing with in his hands, he just walked right up and took the car right from his hands. Luvbug cried and chase the little boy with a raise hand as though to hit him, luvbug caught up with him and proceeded to hit him . The other mom looks at me as I grab my child saying , you need to control your kid , hands are not for hitting , he is such a bully. And her little brat goes yeah no hit no hit. I am like , me control my kid ? Lady your kid is the one who walked up to a child younger than him and took a toy away , not to mention earlier he took away my other kid 's bear. So the fact that he got hit is a good lesson for him. So teach your brats not to bully younger kids cause my child was defending himself. Now before someone starts to email me and making rude comments. Let me explain this further, No I don't condone hitting, but I am glad my child defended himself from a bigger kid. In no shape way or form is my kid a bully. But he will not be push around by someone either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page