Sunday, April 7, 2013

I hate shopping with the kiddos


Before kids , I enjoyed spending all day shopping , when they were infants I still enjoyed it cause they would either sleep in the stroller or the moby wrap while we would be out shopping. Now , I dread a shopping trip, I have to plan it out like I am going to war. This mean that the trip cannot occur around , nap time, snack time or lunch or dinner. Then I have to already know what I want to get from the store , make a mad dash inside the store, retrieve our items for purchase checkout all before someone have a meltdown. So now I spend alot of time online looking at stuff like example , I needed a new potty chair, so instead of going to target or Walmart to pick out one I had to browse them online first so I could know which one I wanted cause heaven forbid we walk into the store and I wanted to spend time comparing and looking at each potty the store had to offer. Going to the mall for clothing is the same way only harder, cause I want to take the time to look at the clothes and have my kiddos try them on. They are only normal for like the first 30 minutes in the store and will only try on one outfit. Grocery shopping, even though I have the list in hand .... It is still a problem. Someone is either wanting everything from the basket to throw on the floor , they want to hold everything or get down to run over the store, or take stuff down from the shelves . I have to concentrate on so much stuff at one time and I always check out the store forgetting to buy something on the list and always buying something that wasn't on the list but i didn't realize that some small human put it in the basket until we got home. Also I hate those grocery stores that have the car carts because my kiddos get in those and then they can get out freely to run over the store, whose idea was that? So on the rare occasions that I can go shopping by myself , it is like going on vacation. And I can take my time looking at each and every little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page