Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hot wheels and Lip balm

Okay, received a email asking for advice, this mom states that every time she goes into a store with her kiddos, they always asked for candy when its time to check out. Well for my household , I don't see nothing wrong with buying your kiddos treats at the grocery store. However I do extremely limit my kids candy intake. So instead of candy when we check out at our local Krogers since that is where I do majority of our shopping , luvbug gets to pick out a new hot wheels car and ladybug gets to pick out lip balm. Both are between .88-$1 so it comes out to the same as if I was buying a piece of candy only this doesn't rot their teeth. Take for granted I now have a house full of hot wheels and lip balm but I would rather have that then them eating candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page