Sunday, December 16, 2012

You will survive Obama

Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color. I have seen only one positive post and by it you can truly see this man love for God...he states that we must pray for the president and not cross the line and disrespect him like many of you have done because he holds the highest seat in office and this man isn't an Obama supporter, so wow.....I have also seen many people true colors and it's sad....it makes me doubt that you are the Christian you claim to be....and makes me wonder if you have a hooded white sheet tucked away somewhere. You want to take America back? Take America back from who or whom? Cause I don't remember in a dictatorship and we aren't control by Great Britain anymore, we have won our independence , have you forgotten the 4th of July? America and the world has ended????? What bible are y'all reading? Cause I looked all through there and didn't see no where where OBAMA would end the world and MITT was the savior of the world. I did see that no man no the day nor the hour not even the angels in heaven. Or this one....let's keep America American! If that is the cases then none of us will be in this country but the native Americans. On the statue of liberty are these words :
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
So stop with this let's Keep America American crap , America is for everyone, if you strongly have a dislike for the leadership of this country then the airport have flights leaving out daily....or you can drive to Canada or Mexico take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page