Monday, December 17, 2012

Love bug turns TWO!

Where has the time gone? My love bug is now TWO! I miss his infancy stage! I think I want another baby in the house because this one has gone up by leaps and bounds. He is even insisting on feeding himself more now. Kinda makes me sad when I think about all the times I let someone else feed him his dinner (I should have fed him more myself ) . I am embracing this new journey into the two year old stage with him, by having an open mind and not rushing into anything; including potty training. We will start that journey when he is ready. Looking at my little one and seeing how big he had grown brings tears to my eyes. Because I know that it won't be long before he is too big for me to carry in my arms or sit in my lap. That is why I get do defensive when idiots tell me ,oh put that baby down , he's too big to carry let him walk. I mean really people what do you think I am going to be wishing when he is a senior in high school. That I held him less or more? I even mourn the fact that we no longer baby wear unless he is napping and I am out shopping. But watching my luvbug and learning his likes and dislikes have been a joy. He's now into toy cars. And I am like who told you that you are supposed to play with those and then the sounds he makes while driving them is too funny. And he has discovered the television. So Disney jr, nick jr , and sprout tv is on constantly. I prefer he watch sprout tv because those shows aren't as annoying and they don't play as many reruns like the other stations. I think it's pretty sad that I know all the preschool shows like the back of my hand. I also think that December babies have it pretty good. I use to think growing up that having a birthday in December would be awful but my baby has it made. Presents a week apart, he is so darn lucky. I can't wait to see what this year will bring for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page