Sunday, December 16, 2012

Marika Tsircou is the Greek Beverly Hills Version of Me!




As many of you who know me personality , knows that I am a reality show junky. Well somehow Beverly Hills Nannies escaped my radar. It wasn't until yesterday while on the ABC family app located on my iPad that I came across The show. I spent the entire day watching every episode of this show. OH MY GOODNESS! I know the show was supposed to be about the nannies hence the name but give Marika more air time. She is so like the Greek Beverly Hills version of me. If I lived in the BH we would totally be best friends. I think I am having my first mom crush LOL !

Like me she is an attachment parent, baby wearing, full term Breastfeeding momma, natural parent! And she believes that breast milk can cure any and everything because she had done her research . I instantly felt a connection with her on screen. Then when I saw her cute little one Xander wear a Baltic amber necklace just like my little one ; I knew me and this mom had a real connection. Then watching her carrying Xander around the house in the Mei Tai , just like I carry mines around in his or the Moby wrap around the house, I was like ABC give Marika her own show cause she is bringing to television what attachment parenting is all about. Then i really fell in love when I saw her frozen stash of Breastmilk! Marika you rock! And kudos by the way for the reunion show, yeah that idiot who wanted to know about the beer and breastmilk need to do some research.

Marika was very outspoken just like I am on the show. And that is a must for attachment parents who also Breastfeeds. When it comes to the dealings of our children our nannies or babysitters must parent along the same lines of us. And what was with the deal of Justin wanting to be paid $40 an hour? Get real hunny, and please don't believe Kristin she isn't making that much. I don't even pay my babysitters that much. Marika was correct in her price $12-15 an hour is what you are going to get. What do they think they are going to be doing for $40 and hour? Brain surgery ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page