Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Doritos and Milk does not a breakfast make

So I decided to give my two year old milk and Doritos for breakfast, yep I am a rebel mom. Just too lazy to go in the kitchen and actually cook some food. Especially at 5am. So he goes about doing his thing and eating, then he comes and climb in the bed next to me to cuddle and then it Happens, he barfs all over me, himself and the bed. And for a brief moment I didn't know what to do. It was like a slow moment still frame., and all i could think was: Should I clean him up first? Do I clean myself up first? Do I clean up the mess in the bed? And oddly why does it smells like vomit and milk and Doritos combined? Wait? I know why? That's what you fed him? Then I strangely thought do I have to wash all the sheets? Can't I just wash the comforter? Yep I thought that but sadly it soaked through so I had to grab my febreeze, and hit the mattress and put new sheets on the bed and the covers in the washer, and gave my child a shower. so that is how my morning went, I definitely need a cup of coffee .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page