Friday, March 15, 2013

Caillou

I must say , I am secretly glad that my son hates this annoying cartoon. Caillou is a freaking sissy!!! He gives up too easily and whines far too freaking much!!!! What is the deal with this kid??? Toughen up boy !!! I don't want my son to be that weak kid who cries at the drop of a dime. His voice is annoying and I think that's why my kid hates him. And in retrospect I actually know a couple of kids who are around my sons age who act just like that and it works my nerve. Seriously , this cartoon boy is Afraid of everything , kinda like how this one little boy in the play group is scared of Bambi ! Yes the movie Bambi. They were over my house and I put on the movie the Lorax and holy smokes it scared that kid as well. What kind of children are you raising??? His mom said that the movie gave her kid nightmares. really??? your son got nightmares from watching the Lorax ??? It's a freaking movie about saving the trees, what the heck???
I am sorry but I refuse to raise a little whiney sissy like Caillou

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page