Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Future Gold Medal Olympic Winner

After watching the Fab 5 win the gold medal in the 2012 summer Olympic games for women gymnastic, makes me think as a mother I need to put my love bug in gymnastic classes now. Just the thought of how these young ladies were babies themselves with the exception of one of them because she wasn't born yet, the last time the USA won a gold medal as a team in women gymnastic. My love bug already at almost 20 months, jumps, flips, tumbles, climbs and does splits. I think it's time to began his Olympic training, I am pretty sure his competition for the 2028 summer Olympic games has already begun training. Now I must admit that I cried like a baby during the one commercial that showed the mothers of these athletes . This commercial showed young kids doing the sporting events and the mothers cheering them on. Then at the end it read, To the moms they will always be little kids. That was the best commercial so far that I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page