Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Attitude Living 2in 1 Shampoo & Body Wash Product Review



Bath time will never be the same in my house, I use to be a big fan on Johnson's and Johnsons head and toe baby wash on the kiddos but they weren't to thrill about using baby products. But as a mom one of the things I look for in choosing products to buy and use is the ingredients list. Influenster sent me a full bottle of this product in my Nurture Vox Box for me to try. Let me say the company Attitude Living has my vote for sure, because I will be buying the entire product line. There are no harmful chemicals, no strong smells. Our skin felt wonderful after using this product.  If  you want try try this product yourself, head on over to your local target


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are sent to the blog owner and awaits approval before publishing to the page